FORWARD TOGETHER // OUR REGATHERING AT MVC
Working Together to Stay Healthy
childcare pre-registration coming soon!
WHAT ARE WE DOING?
- We will be offering TWO services
- 9:30AM service: masks will be required throughout the entire morning
- 11AM service: masks are required when moving but optional once you reach your seat
- Our children’s wing will be opened during our first service
- We will not pass an offering plate
- We have pre-packaged communion
- We will have a “contact free” check in and greeting time
- We are practicing social distancing
- We require masks
- We frequently clean and sanitize the building according to the CDC guidelines
- We have hand-sanitizing stations placed throughout the building
- We have a real time cleaning team
WHAT CAN YOU DO?
- If you don’t feel well or have health concerns, please stay home and join us online!
- Please wash your hands and use hand sanitizer often
- Maintain a distance of six feet between yourself and other guests
- Please do not wander to another gathering location in the building
- Partner with us in serving at one of our services!
We are offering childcare for birth through four year olds beginning October 4th at the 9:30 service. All of our leaders will be wearing masks, and the children in the three and four year old room are required to wear them as well.
Due to safety restrictions and class size, parents will need to pre-register their children each week. If classes are full when you pre-register we will notify you as soon as possible. Our pre-registration link can be found below and will be open each week on Wednesday. Our leaders are excited to minister to your families in person!
MINISTRY AND EVENT UPDATES:
- Friday, Grief Share. More information on this ministry can be found here.
- MV Family Events can be found here
- Click here for Sisters' Connection Group Life
SERMON SERIES: This is Us